CAPT. EBERHARD KOCH
CHAIRMAN, CEO & PARTNER
- Capt. E.Koch is the Chairman, CEO and a Partner of Österreichischer Lloyd Shipping Group.
- He received his diploma in Nautical Sciences (Dipl-Naut.) at "Hochschule für Nautik in Bremen (University of Bremen)" in 1974
- Capt. E.Koch has extensive industry experience as a Captain, Manager and Owner. From 1977 to 1984 he served as Manager of Transport / Business Admin for VEBA OEL AG Group (nka EON) and from 1984 to 2001 he was Managing Director at Krohn Shipping Group in Vienna.
- Capt. E.Koch joined Österreichischer Lloyd as a Partner in 1991 and became Chairman and CEO in 2001.
- Capt. E.Koch is a Member of the BOD of Cyprus Union of Shipowners
- Capt. E.Koch is a Member of the Advisory Board of CCS Mediterranean.
- Capt. E.Koch is the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Cyprus Maritime Academy.
- Capt. E.Koch is the Vice President of the Cyprus German Business Association.
- Capt. E.Koch is the President of the Cyprus Marine Club.
POLAKIS KYRIAKOS SARRIS
Polakis Kyriakos Sarris holds a Law degree as well as a postgraduate degree in Economics from the Law School of the National University of Athens. After completing his postgraduate studies in Shipping and Company Law at University College London, Mr Sarris trained for the Cyprus bar (admitted in 1971). In 1971 he founded the law firm of Polakis Sarris & Co and has been practising law since then, except for a two-year interval (2003-2005) when he served as the Presidential Commissioner to the President of the Republic of Cyprus.
Mr Sarris has also been a member and served in numerous diverse and prestigious positions and organizations. He served as Consul of Panama in Limassol, Cyprus (1982-1988), Consul General of Panama in Cyprus (1988-2003), member of the Athletic Higher Tribunal of Cyprus, member of the Family Planning Association of Cyprus (held the position of International Legal Adviser and member of the Central Committee), member of the Cyprus National Welfare Committee, member of the International Red Cross Committee (Cyprus Branch), member of the Committee for the Blind, member of the International Institute of Directors (IOD), member of the American Management Association (AMA), member of the International Bar Association (IBA), member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA), member of the International Tax Planning Association (ITPA), member of the International Young Lawyers Association (AIJA), member of the International Pacific Lawyers Association (APLA), President of Athletic and Social Club “KERAVNOS”
Mr Sarris has presented seminars worldwide on the advantages of Cyprus companies and regularly advises embassies, airlines, shipping companies, financial institutions, and major commercial companies.
DIRECTOR FINANCE | ÖL SHIPPING GROUP
Athos Kleanthous, born 13 May 1972, married, one child.
Athos graduated from Frederick University in 1994 and holds a University of Wales Accounting Diploma.
1994 – 1998 employed at L. Joannides + Co (Auditing and Tax Advisors).
In 1998 employed as a Senior Accountant at Österreichischer Lloyd Seereederei (Cyprus) Ltd.
2004-2021 holding the position of Financial Manager at the same company.
2018 – present active Board Member of Cyprus Marine Club.
2021 - Managing Director | Finance of the Company